Your Wedding | Your Day | Your Story
Throughout your special day we work in a natural, candid and unobtrusive style for as much of the day as possible. This is your wedding, your day, your story. We want to capture your story as it unfolds, the moments, the laughter and the details that make your day so special.
While throughout your day we primarily work in a natural, candid manner we also cover a small number of group photographs and a relaxed portrait session with you and your partner. We like to keep your portraits natural and relaxed, only lightly posed, to capture the real you at your absolute best.
For us wedding photography is about real images, real moments; expression, excitement, emotion and telling your story, plus capturing all of the little details that you've spent months (and years) planning.
Two Photographers All Day
We work together as a two photographer team. We are with you from both parties preparations through to your first dance. During the ceremony we will shoot from different view points, as we will with your couple and group photographs to capture two different perspectives. For the rest of your day we split up to capture as much of your day as possible to tell your story.
Each of Our Packages Include
- A pre-wedding shoot and meeting at your chosen venue or on location approx. one month before your big day. This is a great opportunity to put you at ease ahead of the day itself.
- Your favourite pre-wedding image mounted to use as a signing board on your wedding day.
- We are both yours for the day, from both parties preparations to your first dance.
- Private online gallery.
- A high resolution personalised USB containing, as a guide, 600 edited images, Jpeg format (no watermark) with a personal licence for you to use and print as you wish.
- A 3-5 minute photo highlight video, available to view a few days after your wedding.
Our packages start at £1500.
If you would like to check availability and for more information about our packages please contact us. If you haven't heard back from us within 48 hours please check your spam folder (if you have a hotmail account, we're usually in the spam folder).